Monday, October 21, 2013

so i got this new apple the blow up on my in the first 3 months . I am so disappointed. anyway I got it fixed. now I need to get a good camcorder to do clips4sale.
looking online but it goes from $199 to $4,000 lol
I guess ill start with the cheap one the work my way up to the best one.
now I  have to find a software to water ink my pictures and videos.
I need about 5 people to work for me or more..
lets start with a maid.
then make up artiest ,nails,my long hair to my ass, personal shopper, a photograph /video /film /clips.crew. back drops.
a great airbrush ,video editor.
I am know left to do this all myself.
this is such bullshit.
like I have time to be all these people. its craze.
oooo and lets not forget get back in shape after a few life kickers.
I have a list the goes for miles.
I truley have to fight every day to get closer to my goals.
year fly bye. I have to put in 8 to 12 hr days.
what happen to the good days. I got up a 12 noon. had a different date at the best restaurants.
then danced at the strip clubs. went to after hours to party with all the club people.
made tons of cash and do it all over again.
party party.
It was the life.
goodnight
Mistress Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment