Friday, May 16, 2014

Winter

Winter was hard very cold and long I wanted to spend my winters in South Florida but I  had my thyroid removed surgery st. Francis Hospital in Queens which is excellent excellent excellent 5 stars 
now taking thyroid medication to keep me balanced & my bodying l working at the normal level that it should be. Lots of changes of the way IE and the way you exercise it all helps everything now says taking the sonogram and the scans they all show clear .cancer free yeah! starting my life over much healthier and with much more energy. Always do your check ups this was a routine checkup and a new nodule showed up so always always do your routine checkups. If I did not do my check up by the time I was 15 I would be dead. You really brings things into perspective of what's important health is number one ! I would like to start doing my bodybuilding career but that's the age 40 isn't it great !
So I'm definitely looking for some cow partners in the SouthHampton area .

1 comment:

  1. What was wrong with your thyroid??
    I noticed like you have had a swollen neck while watching your older videos.

    ReplyDelete