Tuesday, December 15, 2015

update

I ordered a green screen and white back drop for my videos and photo shoots.
Also got the stand  to hold the back drops with clips to hold material in place.
had the white desk and white shelves for months but  waited till now to put everything together myself so i can set up the whole studio at once .
I got the some lights but want to get the light sets just for shoots .  

last year I got the  JVC video camera ,Kodak waterproof video cam like the flip and the Sony camera 2 years ago but is of high pixel so all good.
this has been a long process.

Been collecting outfits along the way .
So now I think i have everything in place to start really turning out some good pictures and videos.

Just wish I had a full time team ,photographer ,videographer ,webmaster , editing and all the tech work so i can work on getting the content out . its so much work doing all myself.

once i get on roll i will have a members site set up to view all the content even my vintage stuff.

thank you all for being patient 

Mistress Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment