Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Cutting my cable bill in half here is my saving code

I love DISH and think you will, too. If you sign up using my Refer a Friend code EML820703478 you'll save $50! http://bit.ly/19AT5WE


Living out here the only option was optimum cable and it was very expensive so it was the TV and the cable bill with the Wi-Fi bill which came out to be very expensive I ended up traveling and trying L dish and when I went back home I called if dish was in my area and it was but only for TV not Wi-Fi so I change my cable to dish and I cut my bill dramatically now my cable bill is 53.00 dollars and my Wi-Fi bill is still somewhat high but there's nothing I can do about it because optimum still has the hold on my area with no competition so here is my friend referral code if you would like to changeover I recommend it it has cut my bill.and saved me lots of money
I love DISH and think you will, too. If you sign up using my Refer a Friend code EML820703478 you'll save $50! http://bit.ly/19AT5WE

No comments:

Post a Comment