Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Can't sleep 
It's the worst thing ever. 
So many things to with very little time or energy . 
What is one to do at 4 am in the morning ?make a list of all the things that need to be done to realize it over whemleming .
I have so many responsibility and want to pack my car and head to Florida . I fucken hate the cold. Got the boiler but it's taking forever to get it hooked up so I'm let with a wood burning stove .
This is not what I want to be doing with my time to cold to go out when I can be on the beach in Florida on the beach.
I feel like getting in my car and just start driving to fl . I will so .I m not doing this snow shit! It's the worst .so now I have to get my car ready for the 20 yr drive to Florida . So I can see all my friends and chill out on the beach. I'm not a winter person . 
So get car updated with oil and checked out so I can get the fuck out of here.
There is nothing out here for me but to stay inside and diet. . Workout and clean this big house. And now the leaves  ! Fuck that . Leave blower broke so there goes that. Everything is about the house and not me . 
I'm cold and pissed out . 
Mistress Jewels







No comments:

Post a Comment