Thursday, April 28, 2016

Getting back in the groove

After a long winter in plenty of time to rest I'm so happy that the summer is here so I can work out outside take plenty of runs get nice and tight and in shape summer is my favorite season and that's why I long to go back to Florida for good even though I love New York but I just would love to just be in The city Manhattan where all the action is but I've had no luck in getting a place myself guess it wasn't meant to be right now but it was a dream of mine to have even a one bedroom studio apartment in a beautiful building and just be able to be glamorous and go out to dinner every night and see a show and live Life that I'm accustomed to since I was living in Las Vegas and that's what I did I would good to go to the best restaurants every night and go to see a show and then the next day go to the spa it was wonderful going from hotel to hotel and checking it out and all day lounging at the pool and the spa one day I'll get back to that but for now I'll be happy to go back to just Florida and get the beautiful beach that is for free. Plus they have all my friends there I have no one here in the Hamptons it's a very lonely place and non-sociable as much as their people are here all year around more and more it's very clicky and it's hard to make new friends was thinking about joining the gym but I'm not staying in one place I will be traveling this summer so it's going to be hard One day I'll be stable and be able to resume my life that was witches getting up in the morning going to the gym go to the spa go to the beach work go shopping go to dinner and then have a nice night and walk on the beach and then have a beautiful night sleep that's the life that I love simple easy and glamours

No comments:

Post a Comment