Sunday, April 24, 2016

Getting ready for summer😀

I'm so happy the weather is getting warmer now I can start getting back to my schedule of up at 6 am workout then work on my house in side and out . This year I'm remodeling the upstairs bathroom .had it gutted . I don't instant how people can put that fake bathroom over there old one gross😝. I picked white and gray with an white tub with sick shower doors . 
I plan on sharing my time in Southampton , NY & Greenport . Watch Twitter for my travel update on were I am 24/7. Will all you snow Birds soon . I plan on going to Florida this winter . I hate winter it's not for me. I'm in love with summer clothes & shoes all 100 pair that I have sitting waiting to be worn .😞
Now I can start filming again and having
fun see you on YouTube . Kiss kiss
Mistress Jewels
Ps me in Costa Rica 

No comments:

Post a Comment