Monday, February 11, 2013

Mistress Jewels
Mistress Jewels
another day of snow and rain .this gives me lots of time to get my videos and working on the photos to post online. i have to get my living room set up to workout in. which will be good for tomorrow and every day after ,so im very happy with that . I played with my juicer that i got for my birthday . I am lining up all the things to have a very full of  goal setting in my days ahead. the juicer in the kit. the workout in the living room.
the computer in front of the tv so i can what tv and do all my computer work at the same time.a nice big book to write in when i dont want to write on the computer. a few books next to my night stand to read on the topics of interest  .read emails on phone when i take my dogs to the park.
my trick in life is to double task. so you can get as much as i can done. it seems its the only way to do all my goals in a timely matter.
also remodeling the downstairs of my house to get ready to rent for the summer for the first time.renting  out the whole house for the summer season. we shall see. i am sure if i put out the ads by march to rent by may 1 st i should be fine.
i am also getting a/c heating installed . ceder siding on the house.I  have a lot on my plate but  thats the way i like it.
heading to bed so i can get up early to start my work out and juice. with another full day.

No comments:

Post a Comment