Saturday, February 9, 2013

Mistress Jewels
MistressJewels

hello everyone that's been waiting for my life to stop partying living the fast life and slow down to tell my story. I am starting to write a book .my first day video on YouTube .aaaa what a day that its a snow storm with 5 feet of snow outside. that I had time to start my Blog. with time to really give time to all the things that had to wait till i was able to give time ,love  and all the energy to the next part of my life. which i have been waiting for a such a long time. WOW.
this is Great ! life has slowed down with all the right decisions i had to make to get to this place that i am in right know .Its been a craze wild ,up and down life Ive been living .I ll be working on this new chapter in my life . to for full all the stuff Ive been wanting to do .well i been living a great life . but now its even better. cause i get to share it with you. open this new world that i had in the back of my mind.saying when i have time ill do this to do list Ive been writing down over and over adding and checking off. so this is part of my journey to the other side.I truly believe that every action I'm going to make will have a response .I will always hope for the best case scenario but with my life I can only go up.lol that a joke. all i know is the positive energy that i have every day that i put into my goals will have a  response which is called life.
I don't know how this works its my first time giving a blog a try or ever been on one. the closes thing to a blog is sex in the city.ha ha. and that was a news column.
good night Mistress Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment