Sunday, February 24, 2013

Mistress Jewels
Mistress Jewels
A great email from my Fan
Mistress Jewels 

I usually play with Mistress blank blank,and we do extended sessions usually 4 plus hours but we can start at 3+/- hours ........
I am SWM 55 years young and in decent shape, even better shape in my tightly laced corset! I have been into BDMS for many years (since teenager)...... I have tons of toys too and cloths for cross dressing. As mentioned the limit list is the short list...... I do pride myself on my good personal hygiene and keep my body hair very trimmed.......   
I am fair skinned with blond hair. I am not into blood or any type of severe body damage...... I am also very, very discreet about my kinky side......
So Mistress Jewels would you like the laundry list? I love to have the opportunity to worship YOU...... Tease and denial is such a turn on....  breath play is on the dangerous side, face slapping.
I do like bondage and restraint rope, straps etc, gags, cross dressing and always my tight laced corset! breast and nipple clamps/torture, cuffs, blind folds, hoods (loose or just no pressure on the eyes please) predicament bondage, hog tie, having my ass whipped, cropped, slapped etc..... Light c&b torture..... Electro tens.......
Age Play - Acting as if you were either younger or perhaps older than you really are.
most people like to play dress up with age Play.Women dress up .White shirts, plaid skirts and knee or ankle socks.Women also dress up like a powerful business women to a younger male.
there are also people that may have missed out in childhood that like to behave as baby's.
Note: online and in most states its illegal to do with any topic with under age.so be careful.

Fashion Tip. my best platform plaid Heels for age play .these are great .just have fun this is whats its all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment